CNC has partnered with Downtown PG, Tourism PG and the City of PG to bring students an experience unlike any other!
Join us on October 19, 2017 to EAT, PLAY & PARTY in Downtown PG!
90 CNC students will hop on a bus and head downtown to experience all that the City has to offer, including great local restaurants, fun hang outs and awesome after-hours options.
What will the night look like?
- Purchase your ticket at the CNC Communications Office, RM 2-380
- Hop on the bus at 5:30 pm with 90 other CNC students, drop-off location at City Hall
- Visit three places to EAT from 6 – 9 pm
- Choose one place to PLAY from 9 - 10 pm
- Grab your after-hours destination to cap off the night – PARTYING from 10 pm onwards
Tickets are $20 and include:
- FREE transportation to downtown PG
- $15 in Downtown Dollars to EAT
- Plus FREE entry to PLAY & PARTY!
Date: Thursday October 19th, 2017
Time: 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase your tickets at the Communications Office, second floor of the PG campus, room 2-380.
- Choose 3 restaurants you wish to visit between the 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm time slots.
- The Celt
- Betulla Burning
- New York Burger Company
- The Legion
- The Cornerstone
- The Copper Pig
- The Black Clover
Choose which activity you would like to do during the 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm time slots
- Black Diamond Lanes
Sign-up sheet is available at Communications and will be filled up on a first come first serve basis when you purchase your ticket.
- Your $20 ticket includes transportation from CNC to City Hall, $15 downtown dollars to be used towards food purchases that night, FREE entry to either EXITPG or Black Diamond Lanes, and FREE entry into Sonar and Heart Breakers at the end of the night.
- You must bring your ticket with you to CNC to receive your wristband on the bus. The bus will leave CNC promptly at 5:30 pm to go downtown.
- A CNC host/ambassador will meet you at City Hall and lead you to your first restaurant. From there it is your responsibility to get to the next restaurant on your list (downtown maps will be provided and all restaurants are within walking distance).
- On the back of your ticket you will find the phone numbers of taxis. Please find a safe way home.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Must be a current CNC student with a valid student ID.