CNC has partnered with Downtown PG and the City of PG to bring students an experience unlike any other!
Join us on September 20, 2018 to EAT, PLAY & PARTY in Downtown PG!
80 CNC students will hop on a bus and head downtown to experience all that the City has to offer, including great local restaurants, fun hang outs and awesome after-hours options.
What will the night look like?
- Purchase your ticket in the Gathering Place (by the bookstore) at the CNC Explores Downtown PG table
- Hop on the bus at 5:30 pm with 80 other CNC students, drop-off location Downtown PG
- Visit three places to EAT from 6 – 9 pm
- Choose one place to PLAY from 9 - 10 pm
- Grab your after-hours destination to cap off the night – PARTYING from 10 pm onwards
Tickets are $20 and include:
- FREE transportation to downtown PG
- $10 voucher for food or drink to EAT
- Plus FREE entry into EXIT PG or Black Diamond Bowl & Billiards!
Date: Thursday September 20, 2018
Time: 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase your tickets in the Gathering Place (by the bookstore) at the CNC Explores Downtown PG table
- Choose 3 restaurants you wish to visit between the 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm time slots.
- The Black Clover
- Royal Canadian Legion – Prince George
- North City Donair
- CrossRoads Brewing
- Betulla Burning
- The Copper Pig Bbq
- Cornerstone Kitchen and Lounge
Choose which activity you would like to do during the 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm time slots
- Black Diamond Bowl & Billiards
Your downtown experience doesnt have to end at 10:00! Check out these other great downtown spots.
- Sonar Comedy and NightClub (open till 1am)
- The Black Clover (open till 1am)
- Kask (open till 12am)
- Nancy O’s (open till 11pm)
- Alibi’s Show Lounge (open till 3am)
Sign-up sheet is available at the CNC Explores Downtown PG table in the Gathering Place and will be filled up on a first come first serve basis when you purchase your ticket.
- Your $20 ticket includes transportation from CNC to downtown, $10 downtown dollars to be used towards food purchases that night, and FREE entry to either EXITPG or Black Diamond Lanes.
- You must bring your passport and wristband on the bus. The bus will leave CNC promptly at 5:30 pm to go downtown.
- A CNC host/ambassador will meet you at your drop off point and lead you to your first restaurant. From there it is your responsibility to get to the next restaurant on your list (downtown maps will be provided and all restaurants are within walking distance).
- On the back of your ticket you will find the phone numbers of taxis. Please find a safe way home.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Must be a current CNC student with a valid student ID.