Certificates & Diplomas
How Do I Apply?
- Sign up for a placement assessment at the Admissions Office.
- Pay the $5.00 assessment fee.
- Attend the assessment session.
- Receive results and register for classes.
What Happens at the Placement Assessment?
- There is a brief explanation of CCP levels, classes and timetables.
- The Assessment has 3 parts: English (Reading and Writing), Mathematics, and Science. You write only those parts that are relevant to your educational goals.
- The results of this assessment help determine which courses are suitable for you.
- When finished, you will receive your results and discuss your course selection based on your educational goals.
- You will leave the assessment session with your registration form.
What Happens after the Placement Assessment?
- Take the registration form you received at the assessment session to the Admissions Office.
- Register for classes.