Apply to CTC
Students who qualify for admission to a CTC program must meet the following requirements:
- Is enrolled in a school that's in partnership with the CTC program
- Maintains a C+ or better average and be in good standing at your current school
- Currently in Grade 10 or 11
- Maintains good work habits with minimal absenteeism
For students who do not meet the above requirements, but think they may be admissible, please contact the CTC Coordinator at 250-561-5858.
There is a program schedule available on the Resources page.
How to apply
Pick up an application package at one of the following locations:
- Print the downloadable CTC Application
- Your local school counsellors' office
- CNC Trades Office: 1727 West Central Street (John Brink Campus)
Complete the application and return it along with a personal reference letter, a resume, and a current report card to the CNC Trades Office by mail, email, fax or hand deliver it to 1727 West Central Street.