On-line Courses that fit your schedule
Ed2go courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. You can complete any course entirely from your home or office — any time of the day or night!
1. Visit ed2go at your individual campus link.
Fort St James Ed2Go
2. Click on the subject area of your choice and scroll through options to choose a course.
3. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. During the online orientation, you will learn important information about your course. You will also be provided an opportunity to choose the name and password you will use to access your course.
4. You will be prompted to pay for your course at your local campus. You can do this in person or by credit card over the phone.
5. When your course starts, return to www ed2go com/ (campus link) and click the ‘Classroom’ link. To begin your studies, simply log in with the name and password you selected during orientation.
A new section of every course in the CNC ed2go catalog begins the third Wednesday of every month. Courses run for six weeks, with a two-week grace period.
All courses require Internet access, email, Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari. Some courses may have additional requirements.
Courses are 6 weeks long.
$149 per course
Lots to choose from!