Administrative Assistant Certificate - ABT
Location: Vanderhoof Campus
Dates: Fall 2014
Books & Equipment: Approx. $1,500.00
Gain the skills and confidence to compete in today’s highly-skilled workforce!
Train in communications, administrative procedures, accounting and a wide range of business software packages. The ABT program provides an excellent educational foundation in automated
office systems for employment in today’s business, government and industry. Courses include business communications, microcomputers, desktop publishing, office procedures, financial records, and a work placement. Opportunities for advancement are limitless. Many CNC graduates use the skills gained from this program to successfully complete further education.
Successful completion of one of the following:
• Grade 12 (with Eng. 12, Communications 12 or Technical and Professional Communications 12) or
• ABE/CCP Advanced Certificate or
• GED Certificate or
• Mature student status. Please schedule an appointment with a CNC advisor to explore this option.
• English & Math Assessment (EMAT)
• Keyboarding assessment and typing speed of 20 net words per minute and an interview with the instructor.
Dual Credit Option
Still in high school?
Ask your school counsellor about the CTC program - Dual Credits for completing your Dogwood.