Full Time, 8 Weeks
Fort St. James Campus
April 20 - June 5, 2015
Gain the skills, confidence, and experience you need to find employment
in this fulltime, funded 8- week employment and skills training program,
which includes on-the-job training.
You’ll receive certification in specific skills including:
- Job readiness including career development, resumes, successful interview techniques and more.
- Job skills including cashier training and Worldhost (customer service).
- Basic skills in computer and internet use, bookkeeping, and reading & writing in the workplace.
- Work experience that prepares participants for new employment, or when appropriate, further training.
Job Options is a program of the Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training.
Participants must be:
- Unemployed or underemployed
- 18 Years of age or older
- Not on EI (no claims in last 3 years)
- Not currently participating in another LMA funded program.
- Not a student
“Job Options was awesome. I learnt
a lot. It helped me get this job. I am
the full time receptionist for Tl’azt’en
Sheena John, Tl’azt’en First Nation
Programs & Courses