This program provides assessment, diagnosis and support for children and youth aged 0-19 years.
The CDBC team is made up of:
· Speech Therapist
· Occupational Therapist
Your CDBC team can assess your child’s learning, behaviour and development and can diagnose conditions such as:
· Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
· Learning Disorder
· Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
· Developmental Delay
We can help …
· children aged 0 to 19,
· families that need support with their child’s development or behaviour,
· teachers to understand the child’s strengths and challenges,
· community members to better understand complex conditions in children,
· service providers that may be working with a child who has a complex condition.
The goal of this program is to help families understand why a child has difficulties at home, in school or in the community. Supports are available for the child and family.
For more information call the Keyworker
· 250-692-1757 (Lakes District, Fraser Lake)
· 250-996-7019 (Fort St. James)
This program is funded by the
Ministry of Children and Family Development and