What is CNC all about?
CNC is reimagining the College’s look and building a new website. Building an identity allows us to showcase the true culture at CNC, and set a direction for the character development of the college.
- Expresses CNC’s unique character and main draws, setting us apart from other schools
- Is made up of all of the ways that we communicate internally and externally, including visual, written, and spoken communications, as well as the experiences that we offer
- Allows CNC to speak with one voice
- Creates efficiencies within the college, allowing for faster and more accurate delivery of information
- Provides a method for executing many aspects of the Strategic Plan (2017-2020)
Learn More About This Project Find Out Why
May 1, 2018
After an engaging northern road trip in March Will has been hard at work developing the CNC Brand Strategy. On April 11th, Will was onsite at the Prince George campus to present the draft strategy to more than 25 key stakeholders representing various faculties, campuses and board members. The presentation prompted great discussion and feedback for the agency to take away. After taking all comments and suggestions under advisement the Brand Strategy was revised and has been finalized. Will has now moved onto developing the most exiting piece of the project; the creative.View the Update