Reports and plans
There are several ways to get your message to the CNC Community:
- News and Events web page:
- We encourage everyone to add their own items to News and Events -- see our easy one-page tipsheet
- Why use News and Events?
- Visible to the public and all CNC staff members
- All recent News and Events items are collected into a Monday morning e-mail to all CNC staff members
- News and Events items can also be placed on the CNC home page by request -- contact Anne Scott. Note: Home page space is limited -- we may not be able to honour all requests.
- Voicemails to all staff (Prince George campus only):
- This features is now available on the new phone system; contact Terri Dauvin, ext. 5253.
- E-mails to all employees (all campuses): Please note that this service is available only for urgent announcements, and that IT Services discourages mass e-mails that have attachments.
- Notices on overhead monitors (Prince George campus only):
- Please note: Media Services is troubleshooting a hardware problem and this service is currently unavailable.
- Tel: 250-562-2131, ext. 5485 or
1-800-371-8111, ext. 5485
- Fax: (250) 561-5876
- Room 2-354
- Tel: 250-561-2131 ext. 5889 or 1-250-561-5889
- Fax: 250-561-5876
- Room 2-338
Can you add an item to CNC News and Events for me?
We ask people to add items themselves -- it's fast and easy (see our one-page tipsheet!)
Can I put personal items (such as a house for sale) in News and Events?
For this purpose, please use CNC 's E-swap . It's available to both staff and students.