Back To Top
How do I edit a web page?
- Log in to the CMS.
- Hover over the My Sites icon at the top of the screen.
- Click on CNC Web Site from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the page you want to edit. (Don't use the site's search function, or you will be taken out of the CMS page and brought to the standard website.)
- Two edit icons will appear on the page:
- Quick Edit Tool
This tool gives you a window that allows for quick editing of the text content of a page.
- Full Edit Tool
This tool gives you access to a full editing screen, giving you options to change the page's contents, title and other options.
- Click on the editing button you'd like to use.
- Make your changes and double-check to ensure everything is correct.
- Clicking Publish will set the page in a queue, and your updates will be published within 24 hours.
- Clicking Emergency Publish will immediately publish your changes.