Personal counselling for CNC students
Our Registered Clinical Counsellors can help you navigate the post-secondary experience with assistance and support tailored to your personal needs. We provide students with confidential short-term counselling for a wide range of personal, emotional, and mental health issues that may interfere with their academic success, by helping you develop strategies that will maximize your chances of success in your academic, career, and personal life.
Please note: We do not have Counselling Services available from Monday, February 16th to Friday, February 27th. Counsellors will be available starting Monday, March 2nd.
We can provide counselling for...
- Anxiety - general, specific, test anxiety, phobia, etc.
- Depression and mood disturbance
- Stress and stress management
- Relationship issues
- Suicide and self-harm
- Personal crisis
- Transition challenges (eg., shifting from high school to post-secondary)
- Separation and/or loneliness
- Student appeals or complaints