Job postings and career fair information
The Student Employment website allows employers to post job opportunities online for our students as well as provide information regarding our annual Career Fair, Northworks, that's held in partnership with UNBC.
Need help with your resume or cover letter?
When you apply for employment, you want to make a good impression. WorkBC offers a number of free services that can help you develop your resume and cover letter. Start by meeting with one of their case managers to determine which of their services would benefit you.
- Phone: (250) 596-2517 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NorthWorks career fair
NorthWorks is our annual career fair hosted in partnership with UNBC. Exhibitors from all over the country are welcome to attend to promote employment opportunities and connect with some of the best and brightest students that Northern BC has to offer.
2015 Exhibitor List for CNC and UNBC
- Axis Family Resources Ltd.
- BC Assessment
- BC Hydro
- Canadian Forces
- CBI Home Health
- Chartered Professional Accountants of BC
- City of Prince George
- CNC Student Employment
- Community Futures Fraser Fort George
- Dean Mason & Company Inc.
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Employment Action
- Geotech Drilling
- Golden Raven Cultural Attractions
- Industry Training Authority
- Initiatives Prince George
- Kiewit Corporation
- KPMG LLP
- Mackenzie Pulp Mill
- Make a Future - Careers in BC Education
- Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resources
- Northern Health
- PG Native Friendship Centre
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Saipem Canada
- Scotia Bank
- Spectrum Resources Group Inc
- Supply Chain Management Association BC
- TBJ LLP
- UNBC Student Life
- West Fraser