NorthWorks Career Fair
NorthWorks Career Fair is a two-day event
Information for Exhibitors:
Registration for career fairs includes
- Coffee and Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Lunch
- 1 Table with 2 Chairs (more chairs available upon request)
- Parking - You will receive a coupon code through email for free parking.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Employer Information Sessions (week of career fair - must be communicated in advance with venues Career Fair contact)
Dates and times:
Employers have the option of attending both days or just one.
- CNC - Tuesday, March 1, 2016
10:00am - 3:00pm
Setup: Anytime after 9:00am
- UNBC - TBA
- CNC — Download the NorthWorks 2016 Registration Form and submit it to email@example.com
- UNBC — To register for UNBC, please visit their website.
Employers must check in at the registration table at both venues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How big is the display area?
6 feet by 2 feet
What are the Registration Fees?
- $140 (taxes included) for a table at CNC
What does the registration fee cover?
The fee covers your continental breakfast, lunch, 1 table with 2 chairs, one free parking pass coupon code (delivered by email), wireless internet, and employer information sessions (week of Career Fair). Employers must contact UNBC or CNC (depending on the venue) prior to arrange information sessions.
What time is the Event?
NorthWorks runs from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at both venues. Set up begins any time after 9:00 am
What about parking?
Parking at CNC is paid parking. One free parking coupon code is included in the registration and will be delivered through email. Please note that Impark only allows a 15 minute grace period.
Where is NorthWorks located on campus?
Career Fairs are located in high traffic areas:
- CNC - Gathering Place
- UNBC - Main hallways
Who do I contact for more information?