NorthWorks Career Fair
NorthWorks Career Fair is a two-day event
Information for Exhibitors:
Registration for career fairs includes
- Coffee and Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Lunch
- 1 Table with 2 Chairs (more chairs available upon request)
- Parking - You will be mailed your parking pass.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Employer Information Sessions (week of career fair - must be communicated in advance with venues Career Fair contact)
Dates and times:
Employers have the option of attending both days or just one.
- CNC - Thursday, March 9, 2017
10:00am - 3:00pm
- Breakfast: 9:00am - 11:00am
- Lunch: 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Students interested in obtaining their CPA (Chartered Professional Accountants) can attend a presentation by CPA reps Thursday March 9th in room 1-311 from 4:30-5:30”.
- UNBC - TBA
- CNC — Download the NorthWorks 2017 Registration Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNBC — To register for UNBC, please visit their website.
Employers must check in at the registration table at both venues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How big is the display area?
6 feet by 2 feet
What are the Registration Fees?
- $140 (taxes included) for a table at CNC
What does the registration fee cover?
The fee covers your continental breakfast, lunch, 1 table with 2 chairs, one free parking pass coupon code (delivered by email), wireless internet, and employer information sessions (week of Career Fair). Employers must contact UNBC or CNC (depending on the venue) prior to arrange information sessions.
What time is the Event?
NorthWorks runs from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at both venues. Set up begins at 9:00 am
What about parking?
Parking at CNC is paid parking. A parking pass will be mailed out to you. Please note that Impark only allows a 15 minute grace period.
Where is NorthWorks located on campus?
Career Fairs are located in high traffic areas:
- CNC - Gathering Place
- UNBC - Main hallways
Who do I contact for more information?