CNC Email Account Information
As a Student, Staff or Faculty member at CNC you are issued a CNC Email account. Your email address will be your CNC username @cnc.bc.ca (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not know your CNC username click here.
- How to Access your Email account
- Go to owa.cnc.bc.ca to log into your CNC email account. You will need to log in with your CNC username and password
*Please note: Only enter your CNC username when logging into your CNC Email. You will NOT be able to log in using your full CNC email address (including the '@cnc.bc.ca')*
- Set up your CNC Email on your iPhone or iPad
- Please refer to the Official Apple Support Guide instructions for adding an email account
Please use the following information for the Domain and Server fields"
- Set up your CNC Email on your Android device
- Android devices vary in their Email Account setup procedures.
Please follow the steps below and visit the IT Helpdesk for further assistance if required.
Go to your device 'Settings'
Select 'Accounts' OR 'Mail'
Select 'Add Account'
Enter your CNC email and password when prompted
If prompted for further information enter the following:
Certificates: accept all
Press Next and 'Activate'
- Forward your CNC Email (only available for CNC Students)
- Click here to set up email forwarding from your CNC Account to your personal Email Account