The Quick Help page is being updated
Please see below for quick help on technology related services at CNC
- Account and Password
- To find your CNC username and password you will need your student ID number (you can find this on your student card available from Admissions). Find my CNC login
- Connect to CNC Wi-Fi
- You will need your CNC username and password to connect to the CNC Wi-Fi.
As a CNC student you have two Wi-Fi network options: CNC SECURE and CNC
When connecting to the CNC SECURE network on your wireless device you will be prompted to enter your CNC credentials and to accept a Security Certificate in your devices Wi-Fi / Network settings. If your device has trouble connecting to the CNC SECURE network, please try connecting to the CNC network.
When connecting to the CNC network on your wireless device you will be prompted to enter your CNC credentials when you open your web browser.
- CNC Email
You will need your CNC username and password to access your CNC email.
New students are issued a CNC email address when they register for classes at CNC. Students are encouraged to use this email address to communicate with their course instructors and CNC employees during their studies.
To access your CNC Email account please go to owa.cnc.bc.ca
- Store my Files and Documents (U-drive)
- As a CNC student you are assigned your own personal folder called your U-drive. This is the place to save your files whilst studying at CNC. You will be able to store and access the files on your U-drive from any CNC lab computer.
To find your U-drive please log into a CNC lab computer. Press the start menu and then select 'Computer'. Under the 'Computer' heading in the left hand column you will see your U-Drive. You can save your work to your U-drive by pressing 'File' then 'Save as' and navigating to your U-drive under 'Computer' as explained above.
- Access my U-Drive from a non-CNC device on or off campus
- You can access the files that you save on your U-Drive from home or on-the-go by logging into myfiles.cnc.bc.ca
Please contact the IT Helpdesk for further assistance