What can I do with my CNC Account?
Your CNC username and password will give you access to CNC Connect, Wi-Fi, Lab Computers, CNC email, and Free Microsoft Office Apps.
Follow the steps to find your CNC username and password. You will need to know your Student Number which is on your Student Card available from the Office of the Registrar – Room 1-725 - Prince George campus.
Note: You will not have access to CNC Email or CNC computer labs until your classes begin
- CNC Connect
- Go to CNC Connect to register for classes, see your class schedule and grades, access your tax forms and much more.
Change or Reset your password (CNC Connect, Computer, Email, Wi-Fi) Here
Get the Ellucian Go App for your mobile device from the iTunes or Google Play Store and use
CNC Connect on the go!
- Access to CNC Wi-Fi is restricted to CNC Students, Staff and Faculty only.
Wi-Fi on CNC Campuses requires a valid username and password.
As a CNC student you have two Wi-Fi options: CNC SECURE and CNC
As a CNC Staff or Faculty member you have a third Wi-Fi option: CNC AD
When connecting to the CNC SECURE network on your wireless device you will be prompted to enter your CNC credentials and to accept a security certificate in your devices Wi-Fi / Network settings. If your devices has trouble connecting to the CNC Secure network, please try connecting to the CNC network
When connecting to the CNC network on your wireless device you will be prompted to enter your CNC credentials when you open your web browser.
For Staff and Faculty, connect to CNC AD on your CNC device to access your shared drives.
- Store my files and documents (U-drive)
- As a CNC student or staff member you are assigned your own folder called your U-drive. This is a place to store your files while studying or working at CNC. You will be able to access the files that you store on your U-drive from any lab computer at CNC.
To access your U-drive log into a lab computer. Press the start menu and select 'Computer'. In the left hand column underneath 'Computer' you will see your U-drive. You can save to your U-drive by pressing 'File' then 'Save As' and navigating to your U-drive as explained above.
You also have the option to access your U-drive from your personal device on or off campus. Log into MyFiles.cnc.bc.ca with your CNC username and password to access any file on your U-drive.
- CNC Email
- Use your CNC credentials to log into your CNC email account at owa.cnc.bc.ca
Click here for more information on your CNC Email Account.
- Access Lab Computers
- With your CNC credentials you can log into computers in the CNC computer labs
Click here to learn more about lab locations, hours of operation, software provided and more.
- Get Microsoft 365 ProPlus
- Use your CNC email address to register for Microsoft's Office 365 ProPlus for free. This will allow you to download Office 365 ProPlus on five personal devices and is available for Students, Staff and Faculty.
Click here to find out more
- Papercut Printing
A PaperCut printing solution runs on the Prince George and Quesnel Campus.
Click here to find out more about PaperCut
What is Lynda.com?
Lynda.com is an online learning platform that offers thousands of video courses on a variety of different topics taught by industry experts.
This subscription-based tool is available free for all College of New Caledonia students and Employees with College of New Caledonia Network Credentials.
After logging in, enrolling in a course is easy – just click play. Once you’ve chosen a course on the platform, you can access it on your desktop computer, smart phone or tablet, 24/7. You can also download your courses if you’re going to be accessing lessons without an internet connection.
Log into Lynda.com
- Go to www.lynda.com.
- Click "Sign In" at the top of the page.
- Click on “Sign in with your organization portal,” enter “cnc.bc.ca” and hit “Continue.”
- If you are directed to the College of New Caledonia Centralized Login page, enter your College Network Account ID & Password – these are the same credentials you use to log into College computers.
- If you are directed to the “Welcome to lynda.com!” page, select “No, I’ve never had an account” to register for an account or “I’ve had an account” if you want to merge your history from a previous account with the CNC College account.
- Start exploring!
For tips on getting started, watch this video.
For technical issues with Lynda.com, visit Lynda.com/Help .
For assistance with your College account and password, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or 250-561-5812
For more information contact the IT Services Helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org)