The Intercultural Grants program helps CNC employees foster intercultural learning to benefit the CNC community. The grants program is part of the College’s internationalization efforts to provide meaningful opportunities for all members of the CNC community to develop a greater sense of global citizenship and a deeper appreciation of the rich diversity of our campus communities.
Funding will be awarded to initiatives that meet the following objectives:
- To contribute to internationalization efforts at CNC
- To enhance intercultural understanding among students and employees
- To contribute a global or international perspective to the wider campus community
- To provide employees and students the opportunity to build intercultural competencies and skills
- October 30th (for activities taking place between November and March)
- March 31st (for activities taking place between April and October)
There will be two calls for proposals each academic year. Applications received by the deadline will be reviewed by a committee with representatives from faculty, operational and administrative staff.
International Project Planner, CNC International Education
250-561-5857 ext. 5350