Tuition & Fees
CNC requires a tuition deposit be paid PRIOR to issuing a Letter of Acceptance (LOA). Depending on your program and course selection(s), your tuition deposit may not cover the entirety of your first term's costs. If your tuition deposit is greater than your tuition costs, the over-payment will be carried forward to your next term's tuition.
- Tuition and Registration Fees*
- Registration fees are $350.00 per term
- Covers ancillary registration & student union fees INCLUDING bus pass
- English Language Training (ESL) Program
- $4,700.00 plus registration fee, per term
- View more information about ESL
- Academic Upgrading Program
- $1,560.00 per course, plus registration fee, per term
- University Transfer and Other Programs
- $1,195.00 per each 3 credit course
- Lab Fees
- $160.00 per lab
- Specialized and Post Diploma Programs
- Please contact the International Education department
Foundation Level Trades (spanning 2 semesters)
$398.32per weekplus applicable Materials Fee
plus International Education Ancillary Fee $700.00
Apprentice Level Trades (spanning 2 semesters)
$393.32per week plus applicable Materials Fee per level
plus International Education Ancillary Fee (2 months $250; 3 months $300)
Accommodation & Other Fees*
- Homestay Accommodation
- A four-month contract between the family and the student.
- $200 non-refundable application fee
- $700 refundable damage deposit (intended to cover costs of any damages incurred by the student. Students forfeit this deposit if they move from homestay before the end of their 4-month duration contract.)
- $700 Per-month for home-stay rent.
- CNC Student Residence
- Stay in our comfortable residences right on campus!
Medical InsuranceAll students enrolled at CNC must have medical insurance for their entire duration of study. By law, all BC Residents (including international students) are required to enroll themselves and their dependents in BC's Medical Services Plan (MSP). A three month waiting period is required before coverage takes effect. To bridge this gap, temporary medical insurance is provided through Guard.me Canada. This Coverage is automatic, mandatory and the fee is included with tuition and other fees that are paid before the first semester of study.
Sending Wire Transfers
Wire transfer details are provided on Pg.3 of your Letter of Offer (LOO). For more information, please contact us.
*Fees are subject to change without notice. Fees are determined at the time of course registration, upon arrival of your first semester.