Research EthicsPlanning to do research as part of your curriculum?
Any and all research or study conducted at CNC facilities (including affiliated research facilities) or by students or staff connected to the College of New Caledonia involving human subjects must be reviewed and approved by the CNC Research Ethics Board. This includes classroom or program-based research.
Click HERE to go to the Research Ethics page for information and application forms.
Instructional Skills Workshop
Please consult the CTL Calendar for updates.
BC Provincial Instructor Diploma Program
- PIDP 3100 Foundations of Adult Education
- PIDP 3210 Curriculum Development
- PIDP 3220 Delivery of Instruction equivalent to CNC's ISW
- PIDP 3240 Media Enhanced Learning
- PIDP 3230 Evaluation of Learning
- PIDP 3260 Professional Practice
- PIDP 3250 Instructional Strategies
- PIDP 3270 Capstone Project (practicum)
Participants can purchase their own textbooks or borrow them from the Library reserve. They are also available at Amazon.ca at discounted prices. Download this PDF (hyperlink below)
detailing the required texts: