CNC Continuing Education offers a wide range of customized training solutions for you and your organization.
- design new courses to meet your specific needs
- research learning-effective and cost-effective training options for you
- deliver on your site or on our site
- help you respond to legislated changes or external certification requirements such as WorkSafe BC standards
- develop learning assessments and assist with training plans
- develop partnerships with other post-secondary institutions to offer provincially recognized and accredited programs
- offer access to the expertise of more than 200 highly qualified faculty and staff
We also offer classrooms and computer labs to external clients based on availability.
Training opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Introduction to Forklift Operations
- Forklift Operator Certification or Recertification
- Skid Steer Operator Certification or Recertification
- Mobile Crane/Boom Truck Safety Training
- Scissor Lift Operator Certification or Recertification
- Boiler Safety Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness
- Fall Protection
- Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety
- Business Writing Fundamentals
- Pesticide Applicator & Dispenser
- Rigging & Lifting
- Scaffold Awareness & Inspection
- Survey Assistant
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems
- CFC/HCFC/HFC Control & Recovery Certificate
- Introduction to Coaching & Mentoring
And more ...
We were looking for a very specific technical training required for our staff and we contacted CNC Continuing Education. They immediately started working on finding the right instructor for the session and got everything organized within a few days. The staff was extremely helpful in making sure that all logistics were coordinated and it was great to know that everything was taken care of by them. Sandra, City of Prince George
New Course Calendar Coming Soon!