If you would like to register for one of the following Continuing Education Programs:
- Bookkeeping Certificate
- Human Resources Management, Post Diploma
- Medical Device Reprocessing Technician Associate Certificate
- Medical Office Assistant Associate Certificate
- Nursing Unit Clerk Certificate
- Tourism & Hotel Management, Post-Diploma
The first step is to complete an online $40 CNC Application Form or download the Application form and bring your $40 payment to CNC. Once you have been accepted into the program, you can register for your course(s) using any of the processes listed under "How to Register". Please visit the webpage page for your program of interest to determine the dates that applications will be accepted. These dates will be different for each program.
For all other Continuing Education courses, proceed directly to registration (instructions below). Please choose the process below that works best for you!
Registrations are accepted on a first-come,
Please note: Our fillable pdf's do not work in Firefox.
Please complete this Online Request for Registration Form and the Continuing Education Registration Clerk will call you within 2-3 business days for your payment information.
firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Please complete the provided Request for Registration Form in full and attach it to your e-mail. Include your phone number if you would like us to call you for your payment information, or call us at 250-561-5801 with your Visa or Mastercard number.
Visit the College of New Caledonia Office of the Registrar at 3330 - 22nd Avenue, Prince George, B.C.
250-561-5801 or toll-free 1-800-371-8111, local 5801. Call to register early and avoid waiting in line. Please be prepared to provide your Visa or MasterCard information.
Please complete the CNC Continuing Education Request for Registration Form and return it to:Office of the Registrar
Continuing Education Registration
College of New Caledonia
3330 - 22nd Avenue
Prince George, BC V2N 1P8
Other topics you may need to know
The course prices listed in the course calendar are inclusive of all applicable taxes unless otherwise stated. While most Continuing Education courses are tax exempt, courses that are intended for personal use only and that have no vocational or academic objectives are subject to taxation. All Continuing Education courses are subject to a technology fee (tech fee) and a development fee per course. Please see the Office of the Registrars web page for most up to date Fee Schedules.
Please remember that some programs have multiple courses and these fees are charged for each course in the program.
Other College fees may also apply and we do our best to list these on the information provided for each course. Receipts issued will reflect the breakdown of the fees, including any taxes.
Please note: For withdrawal/refund policy, the "registration deadline date" is the same as "registration recommended by" date. A full refund of fees will be given if a course is cancelled by the College or if a student withdraws from a course/program one or more days prior to the course registration deadline date (original course receipt required).
Refunds will take approximately three to six weeks to process. No refund will be granted on textbooks. No refund of fees will be given if a student cancels on or after the advertised course registration deadline.
We’re pleased to provide you with an opportunity to upgrade your skills. We’re also pleased to be able to offer you a payment plan process to help you access your education for some of our courses and programs.
If you’re seeking a payment plan, you must make an appointment to meet with a Program Coordinator in Continuing Education for approval. Once approved, the Program Coordinator will provide you with an approval memo. You will then go to the Office of the Registrar to register “conditionally” and make your first payment. Once you have registered, you will go to
FinancialServices Department, to complete the necessary paperwork.
There are a few things you need to know:
- While your initial payment is made at the Office of the Registrar when you register, all following payments are made at the Financial Services Department. When you commit to a payment plan with the College, we make a contract. We provide the programming promised, and you promise to pay the remainder of your fees in full, at the times agreed.
- There is a $50 non-refundable administration fee that you will be charged when you complete your paperwork at the Financial Services Department. (You will be refunded ONLY if the College cancels the course or program; withdrawal from the program will not initiate a refund of the $50 administration fee).
- If you do not make payments as agreed, we will not be able to provide you with your CNC credential for a successful course or program completion, you won’t be able to register in further programming at the College of New Caledonia until the remainder of your fees is paid. You will be contacted by a collection agency and nobody likes that.
- The "registration recommended by" date is two weeks prior to the course start date unless otherwise noted.
- Registrations are welcome after the advertised course deadline (based on seat availability).
- Non-attendance does not constitute a formal withdrawal.
- Many employers or other funding agencies will cover the cost of training. We require a Sponsorship Form along with a Request for Registration Form for each student to complete your course registration.
If you have questions or want to have the Sponsorship Package sent to you please contact us at 250-561-5801 or email@example.com