Career Technical Centre
The CTC program allows students to graduate from high school with their first year of technical training already completed.
During a student’s Grade 11 or 12 year of high school, they take a program at CNC graduating with both your high school diploma and a CNC Certificate in one of these areas:
- Automotive Service Technician Foundation
- Automotive Refinishing Prep Technician Foundation
- Carpenter Foundation
- Electrician Foundation
- Heavy Group Mechanical Trades Foundation
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)/Machinist Foundation
- Metal Fabrication Foundation
- Motor Vehicle Body Repairer
- Pipe Trades Foundation
- Professional Cook Level 1& 2
- Trades Discovery Program
- Welder Foundation
For options at other campuses, please contact your high school counsellor or your local CNC campus.
Approximate program cost
These figures are approximate and are subject to change without notice. These fees are for the programs that start between August 2017 and July 2018 only. For more information, contact the CNC Trades Office at 250-561-5853 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Books & supplies
|Automotive Service Technician
|Heavy Technical Group Trades
|Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)/Machinist
|Motor Vehicle Body Repair (Autobody)