Applying to CNC — Nechako Region
Register for programs and courses using one of these methods:
Apply online using the EducationPlannerBC application service. Credit card required to pay the $40.00 application fee.
For information on applying online, please visit the applying online questions page.
Download and fill out the Application for admission form and email:
Download and fill out the Application for admission form then mail it to:
- Once students have met program or course requirements, registration is accepted on a first paid basis.
- Program or course enrollments are confirmed by payment of fees.
- A minimum number of students may be required to ensure the course will proceed.
- The College reserves the right to cancel any course.
- GST and technology fees are included in all applicable course fees
- Senior citizens may register in most credit or non-credit courses for no fee when minimum paid enrollment for each course is met and space is available. Expenses associated with the course such as books and materials are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Instructors establish their own attendance policies. Students should check with instructors to ensure they understand these policies.