Upgrading, Grade 12 Graduation, BC Adult Dogwood Certificate
Adult Education Centre
Designed for the adult learner, the AEC will help you
- Improve your reading, writing, math and computer skills.
- Broaden your job options.
- Prepare for exams.
- Complete prerequisites for post-secondary programs.
- Finish high school graduation requirements (Adult Dogwood).
- Prepare for upcoming programs.
Burns Lake AEC
Instructor led classes
Last day to enroll for Instructor led courses: September 15th
Self-paced courses also available
Burns Lake AEC
Mon – Fri 9am to 3pm
Thurs 9am -3pm
It’s never too late to enroll in self-paced courses – APPLY TODAY! 250 692 1735
Course delivery options
We offer courses in a variety of ways so you can work on specific areas at your own pace.
Delivery options include
- Flexible course schedules.
- One-on-one, self-paced or group lecture.
- Daytime and evening classes.
- Individual student support.
- Employment support.
We also have
- Biology 12
- Bookkeeping and Accounting 11
- Communications 12 and English 12
- Foods 12
- Upper level math (trades and pre-calculus)
- Many other Grade 12 electives
Here’s what people are saying about the Centre
"My hope is that more people will make use of the center on the Southside and its many services. It has created opportunities that we did not have before and has allowed us to continue our education."AEC Southside Student
“I don’t think there is any age limit on educating yourself, so young and old people, keep going to school!”AEC Student
“During my year here at CNC, I’ve had the privilege of meeting many new people. The way each of us has come together as a chain of support, trust, dignity, and respect has encouraged me to be my best.”AEC Student
"The college has a pleasant and flowing feel to it. All the employees are so nice and very helpful."Deanette, AEC Student
Offered in partnership with School District #91