Work with children and adults in a variety of community settings.
With a Community Support Worker Certificate, you’ll be prepared to work with children and adults in a wide variety of community settings, including community living agencies and contractors, respite care, supported employment settings, residential support, life skills, leisure and day programs, and more.
The program is designed for practicing support workers and those who choose to become practitioners. It enhances competence in inclusion, human diversity, learning and support strategies, health and wellness, communication, community and relationships, and professional practice and accountability.
You might also be interested in...
- Access Program: Pre-Social Worker
- Early Childhood Care and Learning Certificate
- Education Assistant Certificate
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) — Advanced Diploma
- Health Care Assistant Certificate
- Human Service Citation
- Social Service Worker Certificate
- Social Service Worker Diploma
- Social Service Worker (UT) Diploma
Community Support Worker Certificate (CASS)
- Credential: Certificate
- Type: Part-time *maximum three courses per semester
- Campus: Online through Burns Lake and Prince George; through Quesnel on a rotating basis
- Fees: $290 per course