Heavy Equipment Operator Program - Logging
A 12-week program with intensive, hands on training in heavy equipment operation, routine maintenance of equipment, and practical field operations.The core curriculum follows Industry Training Authority guidelines. For just one low price you will receive:
- A minimum of 10 industry recognized training certificates
- 90 classroom hours
- Up to 300 equipment hours on 2-3 piecesof equipment
- Feller Buncher
- Track Skidder
- Minimum Age 18
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent or mature student status
- Valid Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Successful Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Declaration of physical ability
- Interview with instructor or designate
Thanks to the partners and sponsors, the program is able to be offered at a significantly low price. Our graduates will have a thorough understanding and skills related to all aspects of heavy equipment operation.
Fees and Dates
Next intake: TBA
- Tuition: $10,000
- Please contact the Mackenzie Campus at 250-997-7200, toll free at 1-877-997-4333 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request a registration package.
Last Updated: March 9, 2016
If this page requires attention, please let us know.