One of the following:
- Grade 12 with English 12 or English 12: First Peoples
- ABE/CCP Advanced Certificate plus English 045
- GED Certificate plus English 045 or English 12 or English 12: First Peoples
Note: For all of the above, you must have a minimum “C” grade in English 12 or English 12:
First Peoples/English 045.
Plus the following:
- Completion of the English component of the SRA.
- Two references from a Social Service employer, volunteer supervisor, teacher, or social service professional, attesting to your personal suitability for work in the field.
- A work/volunteer experience resumé. You must have at least 30 verifiable hours of volunteer experience in the past three years.
- A written statement (maximum four pages) on your interest in the social service field, your understanding of what the field is about, and types of attributes you possess that would make you a viable candidate for this program.