Applying to CNC — Quesnel
Register for programs and courses using one of these methods:
Apprentices: Please use the Quesnel Apprentice Training Application
International students: Please use the information provided on our International Education
Apply online using the EducationPlannerBC application service. Credit card required to pay the $40.00 application fee.
Download and fill out the Application for admission form and email:
Download and fill out the Application for admission form then mail it to:
- Once students have met program or course requirements, registration is accepted on a first paid basis.
- Program or course enrollments are confirmed by payment of fees.
- A minimum number of students may be required to ensure the course will proceed.
- The College reserves the right to cancel any course.
- Technology fees are included in all course fees, when applicable.
- Senior citizens may register in most credit or non-credit courses for no fee when minimum paid enrollment for each course is met and space is available. Expenses associated with the course such as books and materials are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Instructors establish their own attendance policies. Students should check with instructors to ensure they understand these policies.